Impressart Metal Stamping Enamel
ImpressArt’s Stamp Enamel is an acrylic ink used to darken stamped impressions so that your design will be clearly seen.
- Water resistant when dry
- Water based
- Press nib directly down on the stamped metal piece until the paint starts to flow.
- Fill stamped impressions with paint
- Blot the enamel into the impression
- Let paint dry for 10 to 30 seconds
- Wipe gently with soft cloth to remove excess paint
- Use a Q-tip to make sure that the entire impression is covered with the stamp enamel.
- Before wiping excess stamp enamel, blot it until you see the outline of the impression.
- The larger the surface area of the impressions the longer the stamp enamel will need to dry. For wide impressions with a lot of surface area (e.g. the paw print) allow thirty seconds.
- Use the tip of a toothpick to gently scrape away excess enamel near the edge of impressions.
- Stamp enamel is water resistant but will start to wash out if exposed to soap.
- If enamel is stubborn, use a little rubbing alcohol on the soft cloth.