Impressart Metal Stamping Enamel
Sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock.
ImpressArt’s Stamp Enamel is an acrylic ink used to darken stamped impressions so that your design will be clearly seen.
- Water resistant when dry
- Water based
- Press nib directly down on the stamped metal piece until the paint starts to flow.
- Fill stamped impressions with paint
- Blot the enamel into the impression
- Let paint dry for 10 to 30 seconds
- Wipe gently with soft cloth to remove excess paint
- Use a Q-tip to make sure that the entire impression is covered with the stamp enamel.
- Before wiping excess stamp enamel, blot it until you see the outline of the impression.
- The larger the surface area of the impressions the longer the stamp enamel will need to dry. For wide impressions with a lot of surface area (e.g. the paw print) allow thirty seconds.
- Use the tip of a toothpick to gently scrape away excess enamel near the edge of impressions.
- Stamp enamel is water resistant but will start to wash out if exposed to soap.
- If enamel is stubborn, use a little rubbing alcohol on the soft cloth.