Cocktail Bracelet Kit with Swarovski Crystals
It's easy to make this stunning cocktail bracelet using top quality materials. Dramatic black Ceralun epoxy clay encases brilliant Swarovski Elements Crystal Chatons, and an attached heart charm compliments the oval charm.
This project is goof proof!
Cocktail bracelet kit includes the following:
- One charm bracelet (7.5" length), your choice of plating (Antique Gold, or Antique Silver)
- One mini oval setting
- One small heart charm
- Jump rings and bead cap (this is the center of the oval piece)
- Ceralun Epoxy Clay by Swarovski
- Collection of Swarovski Elements Crystal Chatons to create the design shown
- A toothpick, latex-free gloves
- Free printable instructions are provided for download here.
Why choose Ceralun?
Ceralun is manufactured by Swarovski. We tested several brands in our studio and found the Swarovski colors to be more brilliant, the material easier to handle, and the working time is over an hour longer than all other brands.
Mixed Ceralun can be stored in the freezer for up to 24 hours to slow the curing process.
A short informational Swarovski Ceralun Video on You Tube.
This kit is not intended for children 12 years and younger.
Click for the Ceralun Tutorial.
Click for the Professor of Crystal Swarovski Ceralun Video.
Prop 65: Attention California residents. Proposition 65 WARNING: Consuming foods or beverages that have been kept or served in leaded crystal products or handling products made of leaded crystal will expose you to lead, a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.