Drawer Pull Kit with Swarovski Crystals and Ceralun epoxy clay
This beautiful Hollywood Glamour drawer pull is so easy to make! Brand new kit gives you everything you need to make 1 glamorous drawer pull or cabinet knob for your boudoir using high quality materials. Swarovski is a brand known for their high quality standards.
This kit includes:
- 1 nickel plated drawer pull (1" internal diameter, and 1.25" total diameter)
- 1 silver plated flower embellishment
- Variety of Swarovski crystal chatons shapes and colors (these colors may vary)
- Swarovski Ceralun epoxy resin, white
- Toothpick with beeswax
- Hardware for mounting the drawer pull
- Printable instructions are available for download
Why choose Ceralun?
Ceralun is manufactured by Swarovski. We tested several brands in our studio and found the Swarovski Ceralun colors to be more brilliant, the material easier to handle. The working time for Ceralun is over an hour longer than all other brands.
- Ceralun is never crumbly, never oily, nor sticky
- Only Ceralun has a 2 hour working time, which is an hour longer than other brands
- Mixing time with Ceralun is only 3-4 minutes, which is not as long as other brands
- In a 175 degree oven, Ceralun will speed-cure in 2 hours. (Use a dedicated oven, such as a toaster oven)
- At room temp (72 degrees), Ceralun has a 1 year shelf life
- Ceralun is very low-odor and is milder than other brands
- Ceralun is the greenest of all epoxy clays which means it's safer for you to use
- Ceralun is made specifically for the Swarovski Chaton foiling
- Rubbing alcohol, acetone, or a drop of water will help remove excess wax.
- Mixed Ceralun can be stored in the freezer for up to 24 hours to slow the curing process.
This kit is not intended for children 12 years and younger.
Click for the Ceralun Tutorial.
Click here for kits if you want a little help getting started.
Watch the Professor of Crystal and Kellie DeFries use Ceralun.
Prop 65: Attention California residents. Proposition 65 WARNING: Consuming foods or beverages that have been kept or served in leaded crystal products or handling products made of leaded crystal will expose you to lead, a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.X